AIM of Kargil Defence Academy is to train and motivate youths to join Defence Forces as an Officer. Armed Forces have shortage of more than 13000 Officers and Kargil Defence Academy is trying its best to contribute to overcome this deficiency by providing selfless service. It is a registered education institute by Registrar Sansthan, Jaipur.
WE STAND FOR voluntary, non-political, educational movement for young people, open to all without distinction of origin, race or creed.
OUR QUALITY is being monitored by highly experienced team consisting of Ex-GTO, Trained Psychologist and Interviewing Officer.
We have achieved excellent results in Screening and Final Recommendation. More than 800 boys and 100 girls have become Officers due to our training.
LIVE EXPOSURE provided by the academy to train candidates for Officers’ cadre in both Written and SSB interviews as well as to join any Corporate Sector.
Our strong points which others may not have
- 1. The Academy is managed by three Senior Army Officers with a lot of Experience.
- 2. Being run as joint venture with total dedication and personal touch.
- 3. Instructors are available all the time to solve problems of students and guide them appropriately.
- 4. Institute is self owned in a commercial area.
- 5. Col. J S. Chauhan, YSM was GTO in SSB Bhopal for three and half years and has been imparting training for last 15 years in this field after retirement.
- 6. Brig. V D Singh Nirwan, Col (Dr) K Mukherjee are trained and experienced interviewing officer (IO) and Psychologist respectively and have been imparting training for last 10 years.
- 7. Academy Results have been commendable. A large number of candidates have cleared SSB. This was made possible due to the personal attention given to each aspirant.
- 8. The Academy has the best of infrastructure with AC rooms.
- 9. It has the best of GTO Grounds in 1000 square meter plot in close proximity to institute.
- 10. Best of faculty in all subjects for written Examinations. All instructors are post graduates in their subjects with adequate experience.
- 11. We conduct classes with ideal batch size. For SSB not more than 10 candidates as per norms of selection Board and for Written Examination not more than 40 students as per academic policies.
- 12. We pay special attention to Maths and English. We allocate 60 Hrs. for Maths and 45 Hrs for English.
- 13. Transportation readily available.
- 14. Students are put through mock up tests. For SSB – GTO, IO, Psychologist Tests are conducted more than twice.